Pregnancy & NewbornWho's this plan for?
- Expecting Mothers
- Newborns under 10 weeks old
- Excited for the new baby but the thought of sleepless nights seems daunting?
- Wonder when your baby should sleep?
- Question whether you’re really supposed to sleep when the baby sleeps? What if they never sleep?
- Are tired of saying I’M TIRED.
If you have these same thoughts, this plan is perfect for you. Set yourself up with a method for success! Sleep education includes good routines that you can begin from day one.
10 weeks - 12 months
- Is your baby waking multiple times through the night?
- Is your baby fighting to go to sleep at night?
- Is your baby fighting naps?
If so, the Baby Program is for you!
Toddlers & Big Kids
13 months and up
- Does your child wake during the night?
- Does your child get out of their bed?